Virtual Parade Terms and Conditions
Pride in the Park Virtual Parade
Terms and Conditions
- General video submission criteria is set out on the Parade page of our website.
- Submissions must be made via email to email@example.com
- By submitting your video contribution to Pride in the Park you are allowing us to use the material in your video in any way it may reasonably choose on a free of charge basis in any media.
- By submitting your video you and all participants in the video, consent to its use during the live stream Virtual Pride event on Saturday 25th September 2021.
- The Virtual Pride event will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube and by submitting your video you consent to its inclusion in the recording.
- You grant Pride in the Park the right to change or edit your contribution for operational and editorial reasons, specifically but not limited to the creation of a new piece (the parade) combining some or all of your video with other video submissions
- Pride in the Park cannot guarantee that your video submission in its entirety will be included in the parade video.
- Pride in the Park may share your contribution individually or as part of the new combined piece in promotional or advertising materials
- Pride in the Park may share your contribution individually, or as part of the new combined piece with trusted third parties for the purposes of promoting the Virtual Pride event.
- Any copyright in your video submission will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive so you can continue to use the material you contribute in any way including allowing others to use it.
- The copyright in the new combined piece (the parade) remains with Pride in the Park.
- You confirm that your submission is your own original work, is not defamatory or unlawful and does not infringe on anyone else’s rights, including rights to privacy.
- You confirm that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in video submission
- You confirm that you have not broken any laws or taken unnecessary risks to produce your video submission. Pride in the Park is not responsible for any risks that you have taken in creating your content
- Pride in the Park requires that you provide some personal information (your name, email address, a brief description of your submission) as part of the submission process. This is for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your submission so that we can contact you in the event of any issues.
- If you do not give permission for Pride in the Park to use your video in accordance with the terms set out above we would ask that you do not submit any material to us