Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition promoter is Crewe Pride in the Park.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter any of the advertised competitions.
- By entering any of the advertised competitions, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Crewe Pride in the Park reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Crewe Pride in the Park shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage
How to enter the competition
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the competitions page on our website (https://prideinthepark.com/competitions).
- Submissions for each competition must be as follows:
- Children’s Competition. Entrants must colour in or decorate the Pride in the Park colouring competition page (downloadable here). Submissions can be printed and coloured by hand, or coloured digitally. Suggested age range is 4-10 years. Actual submission must be made by an appropriate adult.
- Teenager’s Competition. Entrants must tell us (Pride in the Park) in writing about their favourite book and what it means to them, and/or tell us what makes them proud to be themselves. Suggested age range is 11-18 years. If entrant is under 18, they must have permission from an appropriate adult to enter.
- Adult’s Competition. Entrants must answer in writing the question ‘what makes you proud?’. Suggested age is 18+.
- Pet’s Competition: “Prideful Pooch”. Entrants must provide a single photo of their dog dressed up for Pride. Entries are welcome from people of all ages, but if the entrant is under 18, they must have permission from an appropriate adult.
- Entries to each competition can be made via Facebook (page detail), via the submission form on the website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- In the event that a winner feels that they would be at risk by their name being shared publicly they must indicate on their submission that they would prefer to remain anonymous.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Opening date for all competitions is Thursday 12th August 2021 at 12pm
- Closing date for entry to all competitions is the Children’s, Teen’s or Adult’s competition will be Wednesday 22nd September at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner of each competition will be decided as follows:
- Children’s competition: Entries will be judged by the Pride in the Park team.
- Teenager’s competition: Entries will be judged by the Pride in the Park team.
- Adult’s competition: The winner will be selected at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Pride in the Park team.
- Pet’s competition: The winner will be selected by the Pride in the Park team.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The winner of each competition will be announced during the Pride in the Park Virtual Pride event which will be streamed on YouTube on Saturday 25th
- Winners will also be contacted by email or direct message from the Pride in the Park page on Facebook within 28 days of Virtual Pride. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are as follows:
- Children’s competition prize: A copy of the children’s book “And Tango makes three” plus a goody bag of age-appropriate Pride in the Park merchandise.
- Teenager’s competition: A copy of the YA book “Hideous Beauty” plus a goody bag of age-appropriate Pride in the Park merchandise.
- Adult’s competition: £20 in gift vouchers courtesy of Co Op stores plus a goody bag of Pride in the Park merchandise.
- Pet’s competition: A gift hamper containing a range of dog treats, toys and grooming tools containing contributions from of Peanut Paws Dog Grooming.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom except members of the Pride in the Park working group and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per competition. Multiple entries across different platforms from the same person will be counted as one single entry.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry and 17 years and younger with permission from an adult.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this competition and Pride in the Park. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet and on social media and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had. The only exception to the above is when an entrant notifies us that they would feel at risk if identified.