Accessibility Statement for Pride in the park
This is an accessibility statement from Cheshire East Council.
Measures to support accessibility
Cheshire East Council takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Pride in the park:
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Accessibility is discussed and supported at our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Board.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Pride in the park is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Pride in the park. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Pride in the park:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of Pride in the park relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Pride in the park , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Pride in the park
- Links in pages: We need to make sure that links are distinguished by more than just colour and change appearance when selected because . because .We will examine the style sheet and make changes accordingly within a scheduled review in 18 months time. . .
- Ensure every page contains a heading:because . We will review the site and make changes accordingly within a scheduled review in 18months time.. .
- Aim for text to have a very high contrast:because . We will review the site and make changes accordingly within a scheduled review in 18months time.. .
Cheshire East Council assessed the accessibility of Pride in the park by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 12 August 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.